Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

a few minutes ago

posted on Jan 25, 2010 07:04AM

Bullion Master's Daily Commentary

January 25, 2010

Daily Commentary January 25, 2010

Filed under: Uncategorized — Strawboss @ 6:46 AM

It appears that we are getting the bounce I have been expecting. As I mentioned last week, I think this correction may go through to the end of this week, and as such my plan is to re enter my hedge once the bounce runs out of steam. I will be watching today to see how high this bounce goes and picking an entry for my DZZ hedge.

All of the reports I am seeing indicate to me that the likelihood of a double dip in the main markets is likely. The obvious caveat of course is that someone (Fed?) has been buying futures to keep the stock market elevated far above what the fundamentals would call for. I have ZERO intention of investing/trading in anything other than precious metals in the foreseeable future. I call attention to it simply from the standpoint that if the main markets fall precipitiously, the mining stocks may follow in the short term out of sympathy. Expect volatility to increase from here on out. Do NOT use margin for any reason – under any circumstances. Expect that price will go to extremes in both directions and use that to your advantage.

The end of this week – first part of next week is looking good for a bottom. As it gets closer, we will have a clearer view.

New Message
Please login to post a reply