Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I've been out of KMK for several days - for a while I used it to park cash, but I found better places to put the money. So far, so good. Another couple of days like today, and I won't be able to say that, lol.

That buyout may still happen, but NAK was supposed to be bought out too. Right now, I prefer the way NAK is trading, so I'd rather have money there than in KMK.

There's another takeout in the works CHD - I just happen to own this one. Sold a little bit of it this morning - if the takeout fails, it will drop 30%. If it goes up more tomorrow, I'll sell some more. Sometimes the run up turns out to be more than the takeout..

Chariot Resources in negotiations with third party

2010-02-22 17:47 ET - News Release

Mr. Ulli Rath reports

At the request of Market Surveillance, on behalf of the Toronto Stock Exchange, Chariot Resources Ltd., as part of its announced sales process, is currently in exclusive negotiations with a third party with respect to a potential transaction, pursuant to which the third party would acquire all of the outstanding shares of Chariot.

There can be no assurance that these negotiations will lead to an agreement or that an agreement, if reached, will be consummated. Accordingly, shareholders of Chariot should not assume that this or any other sale transaction will be agreed to or completed.

Chariot does not intend to comment further until an agreement is reached or discussions have been terminated.

We seek Safe Harbor.

New Message
Please login to post a reply