Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Can I ever relate to what Ryan said. Once you take a considerable loss or 2 it is difficult to get back in the saddle. I know Peter says that you should never play with anything you aren't prepared to lose but the reality for many of us is that we have taken our retirement funds into our own hands. The stocks we discuss here are always thought of as highly speculative and volitile but who would ever have thought that bank stocks could get pummeled the way they did a year ago?

My strategy over the last couple of years was to try and hit homeruns. It has been a faulty strategy as I never seem to pick the right horse to bet on. I am now approaching things a little different with more diversification within the junior PM sector.

It will be interesting to see how KMK proceeds over the next few weeks. I am hoping that we will see continued strength this coming week, maybe into the $2.50 area. After that it will all depend on if or when we get a buy out announcment.

As I said in a post earlier this weekend, I hope to be able to take the buyout price from KMK to then move into EVG.

That's my story and I'm stick'n to it.

Chipshot2

New Message
Please login to post a reply