Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Kitco reports IMF turns down offer to buy its gold!
I posted this reported IMF sale on Peter's blog as a question to him. then someone pointed out to me that they could not find the story via the link I sent....and low and behold I could not either so I posted a reply as follows. Interesting and perplexing isn't it? Maybe Sprott or Holmes recanted their story and so the video was pulled? who knows but possibly Jon N but then again given the emotionalism tied to his name I sure didn't want to mention him on Peter's blog. I wrote on Peter's blog the following...... "Rubin and anyone else that read my post – now isn’t that interesting as I went to the Kitco site and the video I honestly watched is now nowhere to be found. For some reason it has been removed. I know I am not hallucinating as I did see Frank Holmes being interviewing saying that Eric Sprott reported he offered to buy gold from the IMF but was turned down. Maybe the report proved to be false so Peter I guess you can just ignore my question as the video I thought supported it are now nowhere to be found!"
New Message
Please login to post a reply