Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Ryan

I wish I could tell you that I had some technical reason why I thought we would have a bounce back but I don't. I've just seen this happen many times and there have in the past with other stocks been the good old "Dead cat" bounce. What I am hoping for is a recovery in price into or very close to the $.50's at which point I will sell a large portion of my holding or all. Long term...I have no idea where this will go but after a bounce I think she heads back down to test the low and then form a base.

This may not happen and if it doesn't I will just leave my investment there alone and wait for the next set of results. If EVG continues to drop I may look at moving over these funds as well. In other words I'll let it be until I see something I like better.

Monday am will be key. We could see some more selling pressure as many investors wouldn't have seen the news until they got home from work on Friday. These investors may feel compelled to sell first thing on Monday. If that doesn't happen I think we head higher.

J.M.O.

Chipshot2

New Message
Please login to post a reply