Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

APG- anyone holding or watching?

posted on Apr 09, 2010 08:26PM

I just read LexCorps update on APG (I will paste below). Then I had a look at the chart, and to me (a novice) it looks like the right time to buy. It looks like the sell-off has ended and looking to bounce. I am going to look deeper at the fundy's (always do, but I now realize sometimes not even worth my time), but wondering if anyone else is watching and has any comments. Thanks

LexCorp Buys APG-Apollo Gold - Cheap Gold Producer and Growing

I took a position in Apollo Gold Today. The stock is close to a 52wk. low and I believe their is very little downside from here. The stock has taken a hit due to the deal/merger it made to acquire Linear Gold. Investors sold off due to the dilution,...but longer term I believe it's a good deal for investors. By 2013 APG will be a 170,000oz ++ gold producer.

Deal Highlights

Upon completion of the Merger, the New Company will have the following compelling

characteristics:

- A strong production profile with significant development potential;

- 2010 estimated gold production at Apollo’s Black Fox Mine in the Timmins Mining District,

Ontario, of approximately 100,000 ounces;

- Additional expected production of approximately 70,000 ounces of gold per year beginning in

2013 from the Box deposit at Linear’s Goldfields Project in northern Saskatchewan;

- Total reserves of approximately 2.3 million ounces of gold in Canada;

- Excellent exploration potential within highly prospective land packages in multiple jurisdictions;

- A strengthened balance sheet with a lower debt burden and improved financial flexibility with

cash and cash flows available for continued exploration and development, solidifying the

company’s capital structure to support future growth; and

- A strong management team with complementary experience in exploration, development,

operations, and financing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply