Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

tko..gold stock trades..april 11

posted on Apr 15, 2010 02:45PM

advanced stage gold copper projects, best british columbia mining stock, best copper stocks 2010, best junior mining stocks 2010, gold prices moving juniors higher, junior gold stocks to buy, mining companies in British Columbia, taseko mines news (TGB), tgb breakout major demand, TGB Taseko Mines Gibraltar, tgb taseko mines stock, tgb taseko news joint venture

TGB Taseko Mines Major Breakout From Resistance New Target $7

In Stock Movers on April 11, 2010 at 10:48 pm

Taseko made a major move on Friday as it clearly broke resistance and is heading to my next target of $7. This stock was originally recommended at $1.50 when copper was extremely low and The Prosperity Mine seemed like a pipe dream with a lot of environmental opposition.

Those are the times that are most attractive for a trader. When most of the media was bearish on commodities and inflation, the technical picture showed a clear base and a breakout. The original recommendation is linked here.

The picture is a lot different now at $6.

I am holding Taseko and am keeping a 15% trailing stop loss to protect my 300% gain.

Taseko is probably one of the strongest stocks this past year in the junior mining sector. I would not recommend purchasing at these levels as the risk reward scenario is much different from the past.

New Message
Please login to post a reply