Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

TMM...note

posted on Apr 19, 2010 12:35PM

Timmins Gold* (TMM : TSX-V : $1.53), Net Change: 0.12, % Change: 8.51%, Volume: 772,431
For those who come to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair. Timmins Gold outperformed yesterday on
above average volume. Last week, the company announced that it had achieved commercial production at its 100%-owned San
Francisco gold mine in Mexico. The company also reiterated its 2010 guidance for production of 80,000 ounces of gold. With
commercial production achieved, the company should report its first quarter of production and costs in calendar Q2/10. What
investors are waiting for now is a resource update for the San Francisco project. The update is expected this quarter. This should
be a key catalyst for Timmins given the relatively short 4.5-year mine life of the San Francisco mine. Canaccord Adams Mining
Analyst Nicholas Campbell expects to see a revaluation in Timmon shares as investors recognize the company as a new junior
gold producer in Mexico. Timmons trades at 4.3x 2011E CFPS vs. the 12.3x 2011E CFPS junior average. It is also trading at
0.88x P/NAV (5%, spot) vs. the 1.24x junior average. Given the discounted valuation relative to other junior producers,
Campbell sees Timmins as a potential acquisition target for a junior producer operating in Mexico that is looking to diversify its
production base and increase its production profile. Potential suitors would include Alamos (AGI), Gammon (GAM),
Minefinders (MFL), New Gold (NG) and Argonaut Gold (AR).

New Message
Please login to post a reply