Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Apr 26, 2010 04:24PM

Apr 27, 2010 12:04AM

Congrats Crazy Canuck for you your trade on KMK. Not many people actually get out at the exact top of a trade. I was at work that day and watched it spike up wondering one of two things:

1) Was it all the Grandich write up?

2) Was this the deal about to be announced?

Turns out is was mostly the first point and yes, I wish I could have sold a trading amount in the $2.40's only to get back in around $2.10.

It will be interesting to see what happens to KMK for the rest of the week. Peter wrote a piece on the weekend refering to "the final chapter for KMK" so I wonder just how close he feels we are to seeing an offer.

I also watch the stock trade throughout the day and it seems like different houses are taking turns selling into strength. Credit Suisse was the big downer last week, followed by UBS and yesterday MacQuaurie did the bulk of the selling. It almost looks like somebody doesn't want this stock to get too frothy. On the positive side there have been enough buyers to keep the stock close to $2.10.

As for Silver stocks, my favorite is Silvermex. In my opinion, the stock is very close to breaking out.

Enjoy your day.

Chipshot2

Apr 27, 2010 08:00AM

Apr 27, 2010 08:36AM

Apr 27, 2010 09:04AM

Apr 27, 2010 09:37AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply