Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Chipshot...from all I've read or heard from Peter and other sources I think you have very high odds of this getting taken out. Time frame, who knows, and what stability the price will have until then is anyones guess espec. if it goes into the fall and the markets go into a deeper correction. But eventually I believe Peter is a professional and to the best of his DD he has formulated an opinion that has very high odds of coming true....but this is the market and until it actually takes place and anything can happen including the price weakening...best you can do is weigh the odds and lay your bet the way you believe it will go. The lt uptrend is holding and until signs of a break thru res or a break of the uptrend line then holding is a definate strong option. Even if indicies broke down and drag stocks thru there trends it doesn't mean the fundamentals are out the window so a buyout would still have high odds since the company holds goods that the Chinese very much want...so the value is there and most likely is only a matter of time...jmo

New Message
Please login to post a reply