Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

July 6h 2010 "Brief Update"

I took a position this morning in SQI-Silver Quest Resources. They are currently drilling 2 projects and should should be coming out soon. Insiders have also been buying the stock. SQI has over 1 million oz. resource and should be growing this resource as they keep drilling.

I have also updated the Peter Grandich Page- Peter mentioned Crocodile Gold today.

Remember folks,...SQI is a speculative play and you may lose most or all your money.

From Peter Grandich Website -Updated Today-

While it seems the only rush in junior resource stocks is to the exit, there is a bona-fide gold rush underway in the Yukon. After the close yesterday, Kaminak Gold released some very encouraging results that should bode well for them and the whole area play.

As previously disclosed, I’ve acquired an extremely large personal position in Silver Quest Resources (SQI-TSX-V $.40 – SQIFF.PK OTC $.35). I spoke about SQI, the Yukon Gold Rush and two other clients, HTR and NDM, in the latest Prospector.

If SQI doesn’t at least trade at twice it’s current price between now and the Cambridgehouse Int’l Vancouver show in January, yours truly will wear a Vancouver Canucks jersey during the show. Furthermore, I will go as far as to say “The Canucks are great” in my speeches and to anyone who asks.

If you know what this would mean to me if I had to endure such self inflicted torture, you will appreciate the offer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply