Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

July 9th 2010 "The Croc. Is Rocking"

I will have another article on the Peter Grandich Page regarding Crocodile Gold-CRK. Peter posted an article on his website site regarding a press. release that came out July 8th. Crocodile Gold is firing on all cylinders. I recommend my readers buying the stock on July 5th when it was trading at $1.00-$1.05. Today, CRK is up 12.5% and did touch $1.33 today. I am holding CRK longer term and believe this stock could be trading north of $2.00 in 6 mths.

Taseko Mines-TKO saw a huge sell of this week and seems to be recovering well. I believe they will still get the green light to develop the Prosperity Gold Project. I have also mention in the past one stock that everyone should be watching is Amarc Resources- AHR -another Hunter Dickinson Company. They are currently in exploration mode and their Newton Project is next door to the Prosperity Gold Project. AHR is lightly traded but that will change as the drill results are release by year end.

SBB-Sabina Gold and Silver- is now trading at $2.90. They are cash rich and have come up with some excellent drill results. I recommended the stock at $2.05. I believe they will taken out eventually. ANO-Anatolio Mineral- has still more upside. ANO will be in production soon and will be a low cost gold producer. GBG-Great Basin Gold- cheap, cheap, cheap. Like I said in the past to my reader. If you snooze you will lose out on GBG. SQI-Silver Quest Resources- the stock has been consolidating around the .40cent zone and I believe we could be hearing some news soon. The company is currently drilling 2 of their projects and drill results should be out soon. I have been accumulating SQI in the past few days.

I purchased RPM-Rye Patch Gold today. I have coverage on my July Updates Page which will go into further detail about the company. At .15cent and with over 3.9mil.oz and $6.7mil. in cash this stock is trading at a discount. Insider have been buying and Kinross Gold has a 15% interest.

I also been increasing my position in Husky Energy-HSE on weakness. The stock is cheap and pays a very attractive dividend- .30cent share/quarterly. The last time the stock traded at these currently levels was back in 2006.

Do your due diligence prior to investing and consult your financial advisor prior to making any investment.

Happy tra

New Message
Please login to post a reply