Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Silver Heading for Price Crash to $9

Commodities / Gold and Silver 2010 Jul 12, 2010 - 06:21 AM

By: Ronald_Rosen

To put it mildly, more than a telescope will be needed to find the silver lining on the silver charts posted in this update.

There is quite a bit written about silver being manipulated. If there is any manipulation taking place it appears that Mother Nature is doing the manipulating. As the saying goes, “Don’t mess with Mother Nature.” I suggest we follow her lead. That means one more decline to below $8.40 an ounce.

“A five-wave impulse (whose subwaves are denoted by numbers) is followed by a three-wave correction (whose subwaves are denoted by letters) to form a complete cycle of eight waves.” E.W.P.

SILVER QUARTERLY
A glance at these charts and one can not help but suspect that, “Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.” Just substitute the state of silver for the state of Denmark.

“There's a reason the words, "state of Denmark" rather than just Denmark is used: the fish is rotting from the head down—all is not well at the top of the political hierarchy.” www.enotes.com

GOLD YEARLY

SILVER YEARLY

SILVER WEEKLY

The Long Term Delta turning points are an excellent timing tool. If you want to know just how powerful they really are, read the Delta story by Welles Wilder.
http://www.wilder-concepts.com/theDeltaStory.aspx

The Delta Turning points for the precious metals complex and a number of other important market items are available by subscription to:

THE ROSEN MARKET TIMING LETTER

www.wilder-concepts.com/rosenletter.aspx

SILVER MONTHLY

Subscriptions to the Rosen Market Timing Letter with the Delta Turning Points for gold, silver, stock indices, dollar index, crude oil and many other items are available at: www.wilder-concepts.com/rosenletter.aspx

By Ron Rosen

M I G H T Y I N S P I R I T

New Message
Please login to post a reply