Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Thanks Klaus. Since you are typing away here it looks like the bears of Algonquin didn't get you. Algonquin is a special place for me as that is where my wife and I spent our honeymoon. Next year on our 5th anniversary we are heading back. Should be good. Let's hope the market can pay for that trip. LOL!

Good job on calling out the potash plays awhile back. I didn't get any, but it looks like you were right on the money with the timing of that one. That is always good to see. It looks like Uranium plays are starting to heat up. What's your thought's?

News was suppossed to be early this week for MTB, which with it being late can be read into. I am trying to not following those types of fundamentals too closely anymore. I have just been watching a lot of plays and all the comments on here and Peter's and trying to learn. Chris has been hot with momentum picks and stock's testing res. and then breaking through and continuing higher. It seems to be heating up a bit again. There is so much to learn, but it is all very interesting. The markets are a strange place, IMHO.

Anyways thanks again and good luck.

Ryan

New Message
Please login to post a reply