Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Warmer.... Warmer....GERN, LQMT, and GNBT Are All Getting Close

Small caps Generex Biotechnology Corporation, Geron Corporation, and Liquidmetal Technologies are reviewed from a trader's perspective.

Published: September 29, 2010 7:46:01 AM PDT
Print

The good news is, Generex Biotechnology Corporation (
NASDAQ:GNBT) has not only made its way back above the 200-day moving average line, it's managed to survive a few tests above that important level. The bad news is, this small cap stock still hasn't hurdled the bigger resistance line (orange) that extends back to the middle of last year. Give it time though.

If some of this rings a bell, it might be because I posted some bullish thoughts on GNBT back on August 19th when it was trading at $0.40. We've made good progress since then, and I have no complaints. I do have one retraction though. At that time I suggested Generex Biotechnology may hot a wall around $0.60. After more review, I don't think that level's a major problem.

If this chart can just punch through the falling resistance line, I think that should be enough to unlock the upside. Bear in mind however, that the historical upside has included a lot of massive one-day gains.... you have to be willing to make quick exits if GNBT pops quickly.

New Message
Please login to post a reply