Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

October 13th 2010 "Bayfield Ventures Expands Drilling Program" - Results Coming Out Soon -

We saw some weakness in the stock today until this news release came out today.-see below-

This is a very large drilling program. The program has been expanded from 20,000 metres to 50,000 metres. Drilling will be year round so expect lots of news flow in the weeks and months to come. We should be receiving some results any day now that could lift the stock to new highs. Longer term I believe BYV will be taken out by Rainy River.

Bayfield Expands Rainy River Drill Program to 50,000 Metres

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, Oct 13, 2010 (Marketwire via COMTEX News Network) --

Bayfield Ventures Corp. (TSX VENTURE:BYV) (FRANKFURT:B4N) (the "Company") is pleased to announce the expansion of its Rainy River drill program to 50,000 metres from the current 20,000 metres on its 100% owned Rainy River properties in the Rainy River District of north-western Ontario. The Company's Burns Block is situated immediately to the east and on strike to Rainy River Resources' gold project.

Rainy River gold properties claims map: http://www.bayfieldventures.com/i/pdf/BYVRRArea.pdf

Bayfield has winterized its camp facilities and the project will be drilled year round. Core cutting facilities and related infrastructure have been increased accordingly.

Drilling has progressed well since its May start date as highlighted in August and September 2010 news releases.

One of the drill rigs has been moved from the recently completed twelve hole step out program along the Northern Zone of the Burns Block property. The complete assays for this zone are expected very shortly. This rig is now testing for the extension of the high grade gold zone between previously reported holes RR10-15 and RR10-18.

Burns Block drilling exploration map: http://www.bayfieldventures.com/i/maps/BYV-SW-Corner-of-Burns-Block.jpg

October 13th 2010 Great Basin Gold- Looking Great!

Great Basin Gold-GBG is having a great breakout. We almost saw $3.00 today. $3.00 is just a matter of time. I wouldn't be surprised to see the stock break $3.00 this week. I have so much confidence in this company/management that I averaged up today on the stock. I own this stock in my trading account and my RSP trading account. GBG's resource base is approx. 22 mil.oz. Currently, I believe the stock is still trading at a discount. Hollister Project in Nevada has a 10yr.mine life producing approx. 110,000oz/yr at a cash cost of $426. Production has been increasing at Hollister. Burnstone will product 254,000oz/yr a year at a cash cost of $392. Burnstone has a 19yr mine life. With both mines running GBG will be producing very close to 400,000oz. gold per year. The market is just starting to take notice and a re-valuation will be given to GBG. I usually don't like giving price targets but I can see $6.00-$8.00 in 12mths. I would compare Great Basin Gold to Red Back Mining. You will see a lot of similarities between both companies. GBG is a take over target. The count down has started and this rocket is about to launch.

I highly recommend watching the CEO-Ferdinand Dippenaar talking about GBG at theDenver Gold Forum. He also talks about the warrants. Note: we have warrants expiring Oct.15 2010.

Here is the link: http://www.gowebcasting.com/events/denver-gold-group/2010/09/20/great-basin-gold-limited/play/stream/1017

Here is today's news release:

Positive Initial Results in Commissioning of the Burnstone Metallurgical Plant

VANCOUVER, Oct. 13, 2010 (Canada NewsWire via COMTEX News Network) --

Great Basin Gold Ltd. ("Great Basin" or the "Company") (TSX: GBG; NYSE Amex: GBG; JSE: GBG) announces that the Burnstone Metallurgical Plant project, one of the final steps in the start-up of the Burnstone gold mine in South Africa, remains on track.

Successful commissioning of the Semi-Autogenous Grinding (SAG) mill and Ball mill has taken place. The SAG and Ball mills' commissioning went very smoothly; they are controlled using medium voltage drives, which offer improved reliability through the use of high voltage insulate gate bipolar transistors that are 99% efficient at full load and have a high dynamic response based on voltage source inverter technology. This is the first application of this technology in South Africa.

Development muck has initially been run through the system during the test period to fill lockup areas. Conveyors were run at low speed to assess if there were any problem areas. All mills and conveyors performed well. A loading bin was added to the SAG mill conveyor. This part of the mill design provides additional flexibility, enabling material to be fed into the mills bypassing the silo. Crushing has been continuing with 3,000 tonnes processed.

The current focus is to commission the gravity circuit, which will be followed by the Carbon-in-Leach circuit. The first gold pour is expected before the end of October 2010.

Commissioning of the vertical shaft is progressing well with both conveyances tested and shaft signaling devices already in place. The shaft is scheduled to be inspected by the Department of Mineral Resources on Thursday, October 14, 2010 for final testing and licensing.

Ferdi Dippenaar, President and CEO, commented: "Good progress has been made in the Burnstone Metallurgical Plant. Commissioning of the two mills is a significant milestone, and attention has now shifted to the remaining metallurgical plant infrastructure."

New Message
Please login to post a reply