Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

November 1st 2010 -Brief Update-

I won't have to much time today to trade or updated my stockhouse.com blog. I am taking care of my 2yr old son today. I might even try to teach him alittle about investing today. He's invested in Equinox Minerals-EQN which is one my favourite copper plays. So far, he is up about 120% on EQN. I still believe EQN is a take over target and the stock could be taken out around $10+.

On Wednesday I took a small position in a speculative oil play which could be very rewarding. I purchased Quetzal Energy-QEI. I already own 2 Columbian oil plays- Canacol Energy-CNE and Pacific Rubiales-PRE. Both of these have been very rewarding to investors. QEI is no CNE or PRE but it does have a new oil discovery, exploration upside and Sprott Asset Management holds a position 19.9% in the company. See video link here-mentioned on BNN: 16:15 time-

We should be hearing some news this week from the company. They made a new oil discovery and should have test results out any day. -QEI is very speculative-

Sonora Gold and Silver-SOC- I first recommend this stock on my blog around .45cents. Then the stock ran up and almost touched $1.00. At .92cents I mentioned profit should be taken. I re-entered the stock on Friday under .60cents. I believe the stock could be heading up to it's 52wk high very soon. Canaco Resources-CAN might have to make a cash deal for this property that SOC obtained or CAN might try to take them out-takeover. They have till November 29th to resolve this land issue. I like Canaco Resources alot, but management dropped the ball along the way. This never should of happened. Now, they are going to have to pay. SOC should head higher and watch for a buying opportunity in CAN.

Gold plays to watch: Great Basin Gold-GBG a breakout above $3.00 is coming. Avion Gold-AVR is cheap at .86cents and will be trading 100% higher in 6-12mths. NGEx Resources-NGQ- the stock is under the radar and Lukas Lundin has been buying shares. NGQ has excellent projects with nice size resources-see coverage below. Uranium juniors have been moving up lately. We could see a small pull back, but longer term these juniors are going much higher. Bannerman Resources-BAN is my number 1 pick.

Happy Trading- time to change the kids diaper. ;)

New Message
Please login to post a reply