Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

watching mpv this am I have to think about swy....although there is now a rs of up to 1 for 5 overhanging the stock...personally I don't think, although I am dissapointed abit, that this will have an adverse effect on swy when it happens in Jan. I say this because it most likely will get voted in. The current target, and I think that will get upgraded is one buck...at a 1 for 5 the target will then be 5 bucks...whatever currently that is an approx .40 upside or 5x .40 equating to a 2 dollar upside after the split. I would rather see it before a rs but it may or may not be in the cards. Looking at the fundamentals, swy did not move on the gov't percentage for no reason. they know what they have. The gov't had to move out for reasons of biest on any decisions to be made to progress the mine still partaking in royalties. I think any weakness..if any occurs with an initial split or market weakness would be a buy opp. I've already added some to core....anyhow one thing we should remember is swy has other ongoing programs in diff. geographic locations...so i do believe with larger stronger buyers stepping in that this will be a payola for us......jmo and def. do you own dd as all juniors are risky plays and gambling your hard earned money may not be in your best interest.

New Message
Please login to post a reply