Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Ivan I've been watching that and am surprised at the selloff. Personally not selling and will add. Since the rs it's a stab in the dark but going by old charts 2, 1.80, 1.60,1.40...can't tell you where it will land but the latest rbc target is 3.65...and personally i believe this type of project will eventually get the sp marked up much higher. I believe when roads etc start to come to fruition. Personally this selloff to me is a buy opp. but for a longer hold...since the split my charts are out of whack and until the site adj. them to the split it not giving me good readings.....anyhow lt this is a buy for either a mine or buyout and right now it's trading at. .50 approx presplit. Just think they paid 1.25 for renard and didn't have any where near the resource they have now..........anyhow the markets the market and even like rm trading here or any od the other ones...even mpv got whacked and is now 1 buck below mid target and some 4 bucks below lt target.....it's christmas time imo......................jmo

New Message
Please login to post a reply