Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

It does seem like things just keep getting worse. If one of those reactors melts down, all bets are off. That would be a catastrophe far beyond what has already happened.

The market won't like it either. The bounce will still come, but from a much lower level. It looks like the major correction is well underway - I think this disaster has simply advanced the timetable.

I was hoping to sell into strength, but there doesn't seem to be much. I've been trying to raise my cash level to 50% (currently 25%), but it's been hard to find bids out there for some of my less liquid stocks. I hate selling into weakness, but I might have to. For what it's worth, this is how I sell into weakness.

On a bad day, sell all the stocks that haven't moved down too much that day. Keep the ones that got hit hard. What often happens is, if the next day is down, the ones that got hit hardest will only go down a little, the ones that didn't, will go down a lot. If the next day is a bounce day, the ones that got hit hardest will bounce the most.

New Message
Please login to post a reply