Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Can someone please tell me when gold and silver weren’t bombed around a monthly employment report? For gold and silver, April Fool’s Day comes twelve times a year. Thankfully, the mother of all bull markets remains intact and I greatly anticipate $1,500+ for gold and $40+ for silver in this quarter (despite the seasonally negative time frame of May through August).

Meanwhile, Grandich the wimp can still not man up and pull the short trigger on U.S. stock market. Despite an onslaught of bearish factors, I know what the “Don’t Worry, Be Happy’ people are like on Wall Street. I just watched them on their #1 propaganda platform known as CNBC-TV attack and make fun of the only sane regular voice on that network – Rick Santelli. The financial heroin continues to flow from the world’s biggest pusher – The Federal Reserve. A few more highs appear likely so I’ll take my chicken feathers and stand aside while America snorts some more poison.

A day of reckoning is coming. If I’m not short when the day arrives, I’ll take comfort in the belief I won’t be on any methadone line filled with victims better known as clients of the financial services industry.

New Message
Please login to post a reply