Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I really hope you all had a dandy time crapping on each other. It reminded me briefly of Peter's old blog, so I remind everyone why we started our own hub, and that was to have civil discussion and exchange of ideas without abrasive personall attacks. This type of chatter becomes infectous as witnessed below and I'm sure all those here and visiting would rather read investment related conversation, even if the board might get slow at times, then to read a board full of people critizing each other. As far as Peter goes, a large number of people who follow this board,come from Peter's site and appreciate and respect the due diligence he shares on the companies he follows. Wheter he is right or wrong on all his picks should never be an issue, this is the stock market and akin to gambliing as you can get. The material he chooses to put on his blog is his personal choice and we should not use this hub to express personal opinions of his content. As always read what you want and pass over the material you dislike, no different then on this hub.

I'm going to leave, this time only, those posts as examples the type of posts we do not want here. So lets keep it civil and leave the unnessary, off theme topics to other boards who leave that type of stuff unchecked. If any of the other hub leaders choose to remove any of the messages that will be left up to them but I take it that since they are not removed at this point that they have made a decision not to.

Please refer to the hub profile for an education of what the Synergy Hub is based on.

New Message
Please login to post a reply