Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Ryan, I don't know if you are located in the US or Canada as that may make a difference. You do need to check out various places because although the spot is the same....e.g., as quoted on Kitco, the premiums and any insurance/shipping charges will vary. Often places lump them all togethter so it is difficult for you to gage whether you are getting the most competitive pricing or not. I would ask them to break that down......what is the premium over spot? What is the insurance charge, if any, and what is the shipping charge. Then you can easily compare.

The cheapest by far is Tulving Co. in California so it might be a good site to use for comparison purposes. You do however have to buy almost in bulk to get those prices but at least you can see what you can get elsewhere and how that will compare to these almost dealer type prices. I have heard, however, some complaints about Tulving as to "his non-user friendly approach" but I don't imagine you will be buying from him anyhow because as I said he requires large purchases (e.g., 20 ounces of gold, 250 ounces of silver).

Hope this helps...susan

New Message
Please login to post a reply