Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Thanks everyone for your input.

Klaus, I will look into your pick really hard. It is not too often you make suggestion's upfront like that so I will take that into consideration. I also see you are considering a sooner gold (and I assume at the same time) silver bubble. I want to be on board for the parabolic ride up. What's with silver's climb again today without gold? Short's covering? Or maybe just public buying into the frenzy? Public can afford the silver ounces easier than the gold ounces.

Cliff, we missed this train, but hopefully it does come back a bit, so we can get on board. I really want some physical silver now that I have researched it. I like the idea of having the real thing in my hands. It should be very exciting. I think I will bury it. LOL!

I might throw some into FVI, an old stock I used to have. I missed all of it. I loved it way back under $1.00. Played around with it. They are producing silver, net by-products for something like $.10 an ounce. Think of the profit margins coming up soon if silver continues at these price's or even possibly in the triple digits. They also have a new mine coming on-line next year, in Mexico.

New Message
Please login to post a reply