Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Interview: Jeffrey Christian - Copper
Listen to this commentary

On August 4, 2011 I had the opportunity to interview Jeffrey Christian of New York based CPM Group. By reputation he is a world authority on the precious metals and commodities markets, and at various times has advised the International Monetary Fund, the United Nations, the World Bank, and many of the world's largest mining and industrial companies, investment banks, as well as institutional and individual investors.

Jeff founded New York based CPM Group in 1986, and is its Managing Director. CPM Group is a commodities market research, consulting, asset management, and investment-banking firm. It has for over 20 years delivered unique, market-leading commodity research and related services to clients ranging from individual investors to leading international organizations. CPM Group recently released its annual Gold Yearbook 2011 and its Silver Yearbook 2011.

I met Jeff over two years ago when I visited him in his New York office. I believe him to be a bright, independent, and objective thinker who does not hesitate to disagree with those whose views differ from his. That said, he listens well, thinks through his positions, and doesn't 'disagree to disagree'. From my perspective Jeff is the very sort of person whose views ought to be listened to, and thought carefully about. I recommend you take the time to listen to the four parts of this interview, which range in length from 7 - 15 minutes.

My interview with Jeff is divided into four (4) parts. In Part 1 of this interview Jeff answered questions with respect to world economic matters as he saw things on August 4, 2011. Parts 2, 3 and 4 of this interview cover his current views on physical gold, physical silver, and copper respectively. Each of my e-mails this week will include one part of my interview with Jeff. All four Parts of this interview will continue to be available after Friday on StockResearchPortal.com.

Today's interview on the topic of copper is about 15 minutes long.

After the North American markets closed on Monday I again interviewed Jeff to give him an opportunity to express updated views to August 8 (following the close of the North American financial markets) with respect to the S&P U.S. Credit downgrade and (in turn) world economic matters, gold, silver, and copper. This second interview, now available on StockResearchPortal.com can be listened to here - listening time 15 minutes.

New Message
Please login to post a reply