Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I suspect most of us are thinking that exact thought Wolfster and a reason alot of retail investors may have left the market due to poor visability. Maybe fco is a prime example so far of the financing aspect. I'ts tough to invest in a market that seems to continously erode your capital if you hold for longer terms and if your thoughts are long term then you have doubts of survivability exactly as you mentioned. It seems you have to flip for smaller profits even when you consider the fundamentals to be in favour of longer term appreciation for the company and it's products. Well they say buy when there's blood in the streets and when nobody else wants the stock, but if you fear a tusami of blood, that makes it difficult on your psyche and caution prevails. How this will all end who knows, short term we can only hope for rallies and know that they most likely won't be as strong, last as long or hold any of the gains and adjust to that until normal tradaing returns which may not be in the cards for some time. I suspect that the junior market may be a very different landscape eventually with many getting absorbed or going by the wayside so due dilligence on the company may be more important than ever. Caution will be my sidekick for some time and not igonoring a profit will be a theme I'm going to make sure doesn't accumulate dust in my tool box. Surviving this era is most important, if we do coming out the other side may be one heck of a bull market. If this is the eye of the storm then we might consider that the stronges headwinds are yet to come.

New Message
Please login to post a reply