Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

May 03, 2012 06:54AM

kim
May 03, 2012 07:41AM

May 03, 2012 09:34AM

May 03, 2012 09:47AM

Interestingly not as many people there as I thought would show up. Mostly suits.....did not seem to be many retail investors from what I could see ( ie. people not in suits)

It seems to me that in this industry you really need to have take off agreements in place, this is not like other resource plays. Marketing and sales to end users for specific applications will be important. What is driving the interest in graphite is the lithium ion battery/Vandium redox battery/fuel cells and graphene. If electric cars really take off than more large flake/spherical grahite will be required.

Milling and refining of grahite is straight forward unlike the ree sector.

Northern Graphite ngc.v and Focus fms.v seem to be the leaders. Finders is re opening a mine in sweden fdr.v. Ontario graphite is a privately held company that already has a producing mine in Ontario.

It seems like there is a new garphite exploration company every day. Just like during the ree frenzy everyone seems to have found graphite.

Interestingly, Cliffs Natural Resources has a 11.5% stake in Zenyatta and a 6% stake in Energizer Resources.

May 03, 2012 11:17AM

kim
May 03, 2012 11:34AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply