Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Well if you looked at it face value I believe Peter has lost more than any of us when it comes to timing on the current list of stocks. Maybe that doesn't completely answer the question but again, I do not expect Peter or any analyst to tell me before he sells or for that matter, manage my portfolio in any matter unless I am paying him to do so. Like I mentioned I garner what info I can and if I find it workable I run with it...simple. One cannot depend on others to make him profitable, the onus is on ourselves to do that. As far as Peter in particular since he seems to be kind of a bone of contention with you, I guess it's his track record with his stocks over many years and listining to him about diff. companies and market direction, metals direction etc...that have played out just the way he said and still will once things turn imo. I play other areas other than mining, threw a few teck winners on this hub also, but one thing I realize thru time is the juniors are seceptable to all sorts of volidity and sometimes even if the story is great and the metals are in the ground they still cannot be brought to production simply due to economical reasons or even political reasons. it's a complicated game indeed. There is a whole slew of guys, Peter, Sprott, Embry, Sinclair, Shiff, etc etc etc that are all pointing to the same outcome and just as many pointing in a different direction. So we all have to pick the side or group that we feel with the current global situation that ultimately might just be correct. At least until a point in time we can truly see the light at the end of the tunnel. If someone sells their position or is no longer employed by a certain company to promote it, well I fully expect to be made aware of it after it happens simply because it must happen to even be made aware of it. Maybe you have the same track record with Chen, I don't know. I know you subscrbe, so maybe the comment that you say I made was out out of context versus the experience with him that you have. Anyhow Peter's service and guidence is offered free, which I believe is a great offering for us...and yes darn it all he just may make money that supports himself and family as he goes along. kudos to him.

New Message
Please login to post a reply