Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I bought mbc some time ago for a long hold....of which I don't try and do much of lately. There are a number of holders the latest being Coxe who I respect. I like the fact they are well funded and I'm thinking the 3.40 area will now be a solid base...again cross your fingers equities hold up.....to me I would be doing myself an injustice to sell until I see that 3.95 area retested....I do think once that falls it is open sky...uncharted and should do well. I followed another fert. stock some years back...price swung the same way and I never got in...hate to tell you where it sits now and I swore the next one I found I'd ride it like a bull..haha...anyhow there's some solid people in the story and I want to saty in and not concern myself for some time yet....I would sell for 6 area if I could and rebuy on a correction...but here willing to hold at these levels...but don't go by what my game plan is. If you are concerned play it the way you feel best. I think the fact they can readily obtain financing reflects well on there future or what is perceived of their future. It's testing break out areas and looks good...if it does go lower then so be it....my game is to see what it can do in the next 1-2 years so not looking at it as a trader which may be the way you are?

New Message
Please login to post a reply