Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Ferguson states that the odds are at least 25% that gold and silver will still see a spike-low harvesting stops, with silver plummeting to $25, and gold towards $1500:

I’m beginning to sense that the ultimate goal of this entire event is to harvest the stops below $26. IF this happens…and currently I’d put the odds at about 25%…a quick drop to $25ish would be your final bottom. Price would quickly recover back above $26 and this deliberate beatdown would be over…And gold could very easily suffer the same fate. If The Cartel can engender enough additional spec selling, a veritable cornucopia of sell stops lay waiting for them sub-1530. And you can just imagine the reaction in the media: “GOLD IN BEAR MARKET!!” will be screamed as loudly as possible in the hopes of inspiring even more selling.

Someone, either an HFT or a Cartel monkey, pulled the trigger on a sell order in silver at the very thin trading hour of 4:00 a.m., New York time. Since silver was sitting right on top of the previous week’s lows, the effect was predictable. A host of sell-stops were “harvested” as price quickly fell about 50¢. Note then that price quickly recovered as liquidity returned with the opening of the Comex session.

Why did I start there today, you ask?

1. Because now $28.40 is a very important level to watch early next week in silver, and,
  2. It is becoming increasingly likely that the same trick is going to get played out on a much larger scale in both gold and silver before a final bottom is put in and price permanently reverses.

So let’s start with silver. Running the stops yesterday has fortunately provided us with a very clear level to watch at $28.40. If silver slips below there again early next week, it would be a near certainty that we are going to take at least one trip down below $28. There has consistently been a lot of support there so taking it much lower is going to be a task for The Bad Guys.

That said, I’m beginning to sense that the ultimate goal of this entire event is to harvest the stops below $26. IF this happens…and currently I’d put the odds at about 25%…a quick drop to $25ish would be your final bottom. Price would quickly recover back above $26 and this deliberate beatdown would be over…

And gold could very easily suffer the same fate. If The Cartel can engender enough additional spec selling, a veritable cornucopia of sell stops lay waiting for them sub-1530. And you can just imagine the reaction in the media: “GOLD IN BEAR MARKET!!” will be screamed as loudly as possible in the hopes of inspiring even more selling. Like silver, I only give this about 1 chance in 4 of happening but we must be on the lookout and prepare mentally. IF this occurs, you must be strong and BUY, not sell. The spike low will be The Bottom.

http://www.silverdoctors.com/t-ferguson-worst-may-be-yet-to-come-good-chance-silver-will-be-taken-down-to-25-gold-towards-1500/

New Message
Please login to post a reply