Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Donner mentioned the financing at the wrong time...the lt chart was just breaking out...now we have a triple bottom breakdown that I felt .06 would be a target....now...maybe as low as 4 on this vol.......in a bad market they misled sh's and somehow pissed off Haywood......now cash flow delayed also with the decision to process copper I guess....so market now showing them whats what....I'm going to buy just because it will bounce but also if zinc is a 2014 play this should realize some gain. I think players are also disapointed that no mine life extension has come about.....so maybe at worst case this becomes a takeout and I must position some low pricing to average if it comes at .20-25....really diff. call. I would rather have seen the .45 plus area on it's own but managment seems.....seems to be making some misteps and you cannot do that in this market. They had the ball and an open field, and the fumbled...like I said so it seems.......but recovery is possible with the openess of Braemac

New Message
Please login to post a reply