Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I remember when Peter was touting this one a few years back. I've traded it a few times over the years and most times made money on it. It was one of the few juniors I actually took the time to learn about. The ore body is enormous, but the environmental issues are absolutely overwhelming. I remember Peter dismissing the environmental issues as "one guy who didn't want a mine next door to his property" - for a time I actually believed that.

A year ago, there was a documentary on the issues with the Pebble project - after watching that, I could see how incredibly difficult it would be to build a mine of that scale without massive environmental destruction. Convinced me that they will never get a permit to build a mine until there are no other sources of copper in the world.

NDM management might have known this - they tried to sell the company, but no takers. Anglo American decided it's best not to throw good money after bad - even though they've spent more than a half billion on it.

Just another example (like Donner) of the poor quality of information from management and stock promoters. Investors often don't find out the truth until after they've been fleeced.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply