Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

rnn did 37 mill shares....damn that was exciting....sold half and held rest...meetings next wee. Shares now in inst. hands so this should go much higher...look to retest a buck and play from there..it is not done. Abio haven't watched for a bit..its going to iniate a p2 this qtr so maybe...but might not rocket wo good news...at the moment i'm going to focus on rnn,pphm mstx, dvax, baxs, ibio, navb and drwi although it won't be for too long. Made all my donner loss back this aft....makes me cringe to read that zinc article and not see a donner mention but a glencore...grrr....eltp can't seem to buy from Manitoba...go figure.I think from what I gather it'll pay. ..but it's an otc so rember that lol...also got that tingly feeling about stem and hesitated so will put that on further watch. Its history has been poor but analyst now hyped with a 4 target...curently 1.56...remember that art. I posted about tnxp at 4 bucks..hit 18 today...never bought it....well got a headache so neeed some fluids...haha

New Message
Please login to post a reply