Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I posted a couple of days ago a few points regarding Kincora. This stock dropped significantly last year (as did many junior miners) mostly due to the feeling that Mongolia was not a safe place to invest. It appears that the Mongolian government has changed their stance to be more welcoming to foreign investment. Yesterday Allan Barry featured TRQ in his daily video. TRQ is in Mongolia. Other companies have also been able to announce funding deals recently giving evidence of the change in investment climate.

In my opinion you should have a closer look at KCC.v. It has gone up a couple of pennies from the bottom but it hasn't moved too far just yet. Management set their option strike price at 10.5 cents and the stock currently bids 4.5 to 5. The stock ran up to 6 cents yesterday but pulled back with some stock flippers realizing some profits. As we all know, in todays market the flippers are going to be there so this won't be a rocket straight up but again, in my opinion, anything under 10 cents will been seen as a great bargain later this year.

Insiders hold over 60% of the 207m outstanding shares and they have been active on the open market recently purchasing more. The company had 1.6 mill in cash as of end of September.

I don't post here often, only when I think I have something of value. I just think you may want to have a look.

Best of luck to all

Chip

Jan 16, 2014 11:24AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply