Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Klaus,

Below are some of Martin Armstrong's prediction:

1. Russia will invade Ukraine after the Olympics

2. Continued strengthening of the USD

3. The stock market has some upside because retail investors are not in yet. This is not the top as Grandich is predicting now. He wants to see some euphoria

4. Germany has municipal problems as what is happening in Detroit. Overall Germany and Europe are not in good shape as what people think.

5. Canadian dollar continue to weaken.

Some bonuses for all readers from the Campell's World Financial Outlook Conference:

1. Mark Liebovitz

o High probability of a palladium break on the upside with his technical signal

o Lookout of mariguana stocks

o Lookout of FEYE - potential break up

He also like gun stocks

2. It is quite clear there will be an over capacity for oil supply. Price of oil should go down. Short on strength

3. Keystone capital - a value investing on small stocks recommended these 3 stocks in Canada:

0 HWO.TO

o TLA-V

o E-V

4. Finally, there was a general optimism about Gas projects in BC. Looks like properties around Fort St John is starting to enjoy a huge boom like what happened in Ft Macmurray in Alberta ( oil sand ) and S. Dakota ( fracturing ). If true, it is good to start investing in income properties near Ft St John, BC. They got Christie Clarke, premier of BC for a keynote interview

Most of the participants ( Greg Weldom, Jack Crook, Victor Adair, Martin Armstrong all feel that USD will continue to strengthen. Peter Grandich however ibelieves that US market is going down to 6000 from now in 2-3 years. I am skeptical about this view. He is also bearish on USD for a long time!

Hope the above helps. Let me know if you have any views on the gas boom. It seems real. All kinds of infrastructure, hospitals, drilling, supermarket are popping up. Lots of projects on the pipeline. Currently, anyone who goes down to Ft ST John for a job in the morning will get one in the afteroon.

I may fly down to have a look. Talking to some people, it seems that you can buy a new Duplex for around $300K and get a rental for $2500?

New Message
Please login to post a reply