Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: In case anyone is still on the board..The long awaited correction may have begun

Hey klaus...man it feels like ages that I've eluded the metals market. Still in the bios but as you say corrections, Greece etc has slowed the market but still a place you can get a pop. Still watching though put still getting put to sleep lol...I think gold will go down as wil silver thru summer. I see min did a triple but just staying long for a dollar plus. Holding sgc like a trooper but gotta say unless someone steps up still could print a loss unless I avg. big or it goes the mine itself. Gold and silve plays have been underperforming the metals from what i see but i suspect until the bottom they're still a place to avoid. Anyhow nice to see you check in once in awhile....there's gotta be a rebirth at some point, the destruction has been in comphrehensible. Chers to you and all the guys/gals....be back some day. I think min will go much higher in time...sgc... maybe lower first but it's mining liscense must be close....Chris

New Message
Please login to post a reply