Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Hi Wolfster. I'm glad there are still a few viewers on the board. I hope more posters will come back. It's been a long time since the juniors have showed any life.

My feeling is the current rally is for real - seems a lot like December 2008 after the crash. If I'm right, the long bear market in the juniors is over. If you look at a monthly chart of Venture you'll see a 9 year ABC correction/bear that now appears to be over (trend break last month). The pattern is absolutely monstrous but classic Elliot Wave. Wave A started in 2007 and was very powerful, B was a strong rebound and lasted from 2009 to 2011, C has lasted 5 years and brought the index significantly below wave A. Normally a wave C takes things down to despair/depression levels - which pretty much describes the state the juniors have reached.

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/advchart/frames/frames.asp?show=&insttype=Index&symb=jx&x=44&y=7&time=20&startdate=2%2F1%2F2015&enddate=2%2F1%2F2016&freq=3&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&comptemptext=&comp=none&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=4&lf2=1&lf3=2&type=4&style=320&size=4&timeFrameToggle=false&compareToToggle=false&indicatorsToggle=false&chartStyleToggle=false&state=15

I think right now you could buy just about any junior that hasn't run up too much and isn't on the verge of bankruptcy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply