Welcome To The Strikepoint Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Focused on the Rice Lake Gold Belt

Free

If it's not too indiscreet of me to ask (while also revealing my uninformed state), do "the Greens" refer to other companies in the same general area as SGR, such as SKP for example?........Agorafan, The Rice Lake Belt ( Greens ) has seen alot of drilling in the last century and is well documented. Hugh Wynn;s family has a history of holding claims and drilling Co, and took over ownership of the SanAntonio mine in 2003. Dail Ginn ( CEO OF sgr ) was a past manager of the former mine and had a good understanding of the mines infrastucture and surrounding areas of the mine site. Sans geologist had a good idea that the Greens could hold alot of gold as past history shows the Volcanic eruptions have blendid in with the Ross Pluton. San has figured out a new mining plan as new hinge like discovery"s are being predictable. SKP, knowen as StrikePoint Gold holds the adjacent claims running North,West of the HeadFrame and was the recent 50/50 ownership partners with San. This large area is thought to be a mirror of the SGR in terms of geology. Looking at the picture of the Ross Pluton and alot of other reports their is a good chance SKP does in fact hold large structures. SKP web page showes detail of this on their corporate presentation.....Back to your Question , and fisher. I guess now that Dundee is funding both SGR and SKP then , i get the feeling that they ( Dundee ) must also like the odds of finding a huge ore body . Past expierence has taught me in area plays like SGR and SKP that the junior could be taken out, i guess like LSG and WTM or if we are compared to Gold Corp and Rubicon then i see SKP going alot higher. I see in Sans last news that Dail is talking consolidation of their holdings as a new mine plan has to be drawen up, so the Question is , does SKP get included into this mining plan.. drilling SKP will tell us that. SKP also controls near 70% of the rest of the Greens whick includes alot of past producing mines....I guess from a investors point of view ( only mine ) i well bet the odds that SKP offers me a better return... I have been in SKP since 2006.......without prejudice..Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply