Welcome to the TTM Resources Stock Hub

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I've banned ez...

posted on Sep 11, 2008 06:48AM

I watched ez for a couple of days and he is started his old familiar passive bashing routine... by twisting words and repeating the same negative half truths over and over again...

He can do that all he wants on SH and feel free to go there to read that perspective... but it is not going to be tolerated here. This board will not turn into a ranting contest between pros and cons. I welcome constructive questions about TTM because we all gain by being more informed on real issues. But when the truths or quotes from posters or management start to get changed and twisted... that is where I draw the line.

The prefeasibility will be out in less than 40 days now - some feel in 2 - 3 weeks ... this will answer questions about costs and mine feasibility. Until that time... it is all speculation.

I believe actions speak louder than words in all walks of life. In the information vacuum between news and especially in these markets, ... I watch the actions a company is taking and whether they are delivering on those actions.

TTM is taking actions that clearly move this project towards a mine. They are following through on recommendations and accomplishing their tasks at reasonable, if not, impressive efficiency.

TTM is progressing through the well known steps every exploration company -> would be miner -> must take to be successful.

On top of having top notch management and Directors, they clearly support their stock through further share purchases and support in these rocky markets. These are all positives IMHO.

I'm here for the long term and I'm looking forwrd to the PFS, mettalurgy and assay results from the 2nd anomaly.

Value will eventually mean something again in these markets. TTM has incredible value in the ground in a commodity with growing demand. It has a very bright future IMHO and I look forward to learning more about this exciting project as it unfolds with you.

Good luck to all (GLTA)

m.z.

New Message
Please login to post a reply