Welcome to the TTM Resources Stock Hub

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

AGM meeting

posted on Dec 03, 2009 09:41PM

Notes and comments taken at the AGM.

Disclaimer: I'm a retail shareholder of TTM for the past 2.5 years. I'm currently holding stock and am a long term investor. The following is a list of notes that I took during my attendance at the AGM. This is not to be taken as investment advice or gospel. I'm just sharing this to fellow shareholders out there who have an interest and a stake in TTM. This should not replace your own DD - make sure you always do you own DD.

The meeting went quickly through the formal approvals without issue. Then we got to the interesting stuff... an update from Crichy Clarke, President, CEO and Director and Terry Lyons, Chairman of the Board and Director.

They indeed met with two very interested parties from China - twice in a little over a month. The first time was an initial meeting at a conference which went extremely well. The 2nd was a continuation of the discussions which lead to an LOI. Both companies have with very deep pockets. In the end, they signed an LOI (non-binding) with one group and the binding agreements will be going out this week for review. The agreement will cover substantive financing and off-take based on the goals the company had for these discussions. This deal will have to be approved by the Chinese government, but the Chinese government is strongly encouraging companies to invest in large projects outside of China and US so the CHU project fits these requirements exactly. We'll have to wait until the deal is done before we see the exact details of the agreement, but TTM was certainly well received and I expect a deal to be done - if not with this group another at some point 1st Qtr 2010.

If/When this deal goes through... TTM will be able to have meaningful discussions for used mining/mill equipment.

Environment application is moving along nicely. This takes a long time but their expectation for completion is end of 2010. Then it gets submitted to qualify for an environmental certificate (which can take up to 6 months) and then a mining certificate. Terry pointed out during the meeting that another company Terrain ?? just receieved their certificate within 2 months of application submission and theirs had some public opposition. So this bodes well for shaving some time off the timeline for TTM. The BC government seems really motivated to move these projects forward and CHU is on their list.

They held their environmental public forum 1 month ago and recieved no opposition and the 1 month period for public written opposition closed on the 30th with only 2 inquires which were minor in nature.

First Nations were discussed... everything going well here so far. TTM has been very active in keeping everyone involved here so there are no surprises to date.

They have 4 different engineering companies working with them to expedite the environmental assesment. Golder, AllNorth and another two. Each with their own specialties. Pit design, acid rock analysis, fish studies, road studies etc...

They are in active talks with BC Hydro - whenever TTM get the approvals BC Hydro is ready to go.

They are working on an updated PEA and 43-101 which will show an increase in resource again and I expect a lot moved to the indicated and measured categories. I expect to see this in the 1st quarter. They will be working on the feasibility in 2010.

Dec 03, 2009 09:55PM

Dec 04, 2009 09:34AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply