Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Look. I simply started by asking why TRE was going down when all the stocks I follow were going up. It looked to me from the volume that either someone was shorting heavily or the strong hands were selling to the weak hands. No one seems to be able to explain why TRE is going down when gold is going up. This kind of malaria happened back when TRE was at 2.

It is not that Sinclair is wrong about his 1650 forecast. It does look right now like gold is headed to 1250 in the next few weeks and that TRE is headed to 5.75-6 as well. Had TRE been allowed to go up a bit more than it would not be going as low but it is. I have followed this stock for so long now( 5 years) that I know it pretty well. It is in a mjor correction and currently down about 30% from its all time high.

These are all facts no one wants to explain. Yes! Sinclair has raised $20 million in the last few months and that is quite an accomplishment but if the market is forward looking it is totally unimpressed by this and seems to be concerned about something else because as gold is going up TRE is going down.

New Message
Please login to post a reply