Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Institutional investors move price not retail investors. Even large cap stocks are vulnerable to short raids.

You are correct there is nothing to stop some of these funds from drilling the stock down to $2. When a stock is over leveraged with dilution that is what happens. In TRE's case there is however a difference. Dilution is minimal and the stock cannot be sold for several years after the private placement has been done.

The other issue is that there are other institutional investors who are investing tens of millions in TRE right now for the long side. These people are strong and powerful enough to take on the institutional shorts. We now have a battle of the titans going on. This new money that has come in is not being invested to screw around for the stock to go down. I suspect that when Jim went to the Middle East a few months ago that it was to get this big money for TRE. That is why you see $15 million coming in. These people want their money to go up 10 or 20 times and in short order. They are not in it to pussy foot with nickel and dimes to the short side.

These people have the resources to attack the shorts and the fundamentals, the existence of the four 43-101's, dictate that there are some very rich mineral deposits at TRE.

As far as the price decline of TRE goes, I am looking at the charting that's all. Can't seem to insert chart. If you want to see it, send me your e-mail address via pm and I'll send you a snapshot of the chart.

New Message
Please login to post a reply