Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Sorry.

Was referring to Sinclair. Can't remember where I saw it. I recall he mentioned he thought TRE would be around 10 by April.

Anyway, your projection of 15+ for TRE is intriguing but I don't understand it. How do you get there? If TRE had kept up with its value it should be above 18 right now.

A few months ago, I sold about 50,000 shares of TRE when it was last at 6. Interestingly there was another stock called HL that went down to about the same price. I took the proceeds from the sale and put it in HL. HL is now at 10 where TRE should be. The point is that HL is acting normal. Gold goes up, HL goes up. Gold goes down HL goes down. Makes sense.

Whether gold goes up or down TRE goes down. You can say it is the fault of the shorts. That is too convenient of a scapegoat. That is lazy thinking. If you think that TRE is going to break out of its funk then what conditions will arise to make that happen? In 5.5 years TRE has been steadily going down where the highs are lower highs.

I have a little under 60,000 shares left and will lighten up more on the next rally. There were a few days here that allowed me to sell into strength at a stable price so that went well.

This is not about knocking down Sinclair or TRE. Building this company up is very difficult and I realize now that there are so many things out of Sinclair's control that he does not have the influence he projects. No one does. When you think about it, the world is so screwed up it is childish to expect him to change things at the snap of a finger. BTW, I have posed similar questions to JS and that has not gone well. Let''s leave it at that.

So I ask you again. You say that you see 15+. Is this intuition or are there some other reasons for that? You are so kamakaze-like with TRE that I am wondering if you are not Jim Sinclair under an homme de plume. Are you? Hmmmm!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply