Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I misread. You said something like 15-16 gold and I read that as 15-16 TRE.

In any case TRE has been going down since 2005 and gold had been going up since 2005. I've asked Sinclair about that rule he has that a company's stock dependent on a rising commodity will rise. Obviously that has not happened here and cause for great concern. TRE if it had kept up its value since 2005 should be above 18 right now.

Today, Monday the price is collapsing. The retail buyer is beginning to see this stock as radio active.

The odds are that in April the stock will bump upwards. If the price does not exceed its previous high around 8 in this bump then forget it. Summer will be merciless. We can expect a mimimum delcine to 5 and the way the shorts have the upper hand 3 is not out of the question.

If on the other hand TRE exceeds 8 convincingly this time around and not by a few pennies then something has changed dramatically.

So April is the month. As Sinclair would say this is it. Either he delivers this month or nothing will happen until the very end of this year. It is that simple.

New Message
Please login to post a reply