Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

You said:

" The one conclusion you did draw is wrong. There shall not be a short squeeze in TRE The short in TRE shall roll out in a controlled manner to other shares, such as UXG with which TRE was trading in lockstep untill the september run got stopped. They will meet again at similar price shortly.

Speculation is about seeing things happen as or before before they materialise. Not about complaining and criticizing and selling shares into a bottom."

Where did you get the idea that I said there was to be a short squeeze? I never said any such thing.

When you say,"The short in TRE shall roll out in a controlled manner to other shares" are you saying shorts are looking for greener pastures or are you saying that there is selling into weak hands before TRE goes down below 6?

When you say that UXG and TRE will meet again at similar price are you saying UXG is coming down to 6 or TRE going up to 8?

Finally, your last statement about " complaining and criticizing and selling shares into a bottom" I think that after holding close to 150,000 shares over the last 5 years and now being down to above 40,000 I've earned the right to ask a lot of questions.

You were the one who said that June would be pleasantly surprising. I was wondering how those recent charts and articles meshed into your June forecast.

It is a mazing how a questioning of your positions is equated to ctrticizing and complaining. It is not. It is asking for justification. An attitude of noblesse oblige is the quickest way to the poor house.

New Message
Please login to post a reply