Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

The issue is that you guys are tone deaf.

If we were all embarking on a 2000 mile car trip yohether cross country you would say something like the automobile you are riding in is so good and powerful that there is no need to carry a spare tire, tools, water etc. because you simply won't need it.

BTW, my 3 before 8 comment has to do with TRX but it also pertains to the entire PM share block. In other words this is not about singling out TRX. The fact is that if Congress screws around and blocks more qe for a while we could have a serious downdraft.

You simply cannot guarantee the outcome. It could go both ways. Remember when you said 8 in November 2010 and then 10 in December 2010? What amazes me about you guys is that you refuse to look at contingencies or the worst case scenarios.

I presume that if TRX were to go to say to 5 or even 3 you would simply ride it down. Correct?

With respect to my being the real deal, I am. I have substantially lightened up my position since Novemeber but still hold about 55k shares but by unloading my other positions I've saved myself a loss of $90,000.

With respect to wagering forget it. This is not about me being right verses you being wrong. It is about looking at the contingencies so as not to take a major bath.

It does not matter though whether I lay out the facts, your knee jerk response is that of a kamakaze. It's either make it to the top or lose everything in the process.

That is insane. I suppose I could get my brokerage statements, black out the salient points, so you could see when I made my porchases close to 6 years ago. That would not matter though because the conversation would be the same.

New Message
Please login to post a reply