Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Too bad you are not in Arizona.

Then I'd take you up on your wager offer and I'd show you the portfolio which stands right now at around 55k shares. I am not really confortable posting my data on the web given identity theft and all.

With respect to T/A when TRX was at its last high around 7.50 you could see it was going to go back down. Review my posts and I said it was headed back to 6 and we are very nearly there. What is currently disturbing is that the daily uptrend line has been breached and it implies 5.50 now.

There may be an opportunity for the shorts to take advantage because of this hyatus between qe's. This is made to order. If 5.50 does not hold then we are headed into a spiral down. Keep in mind that this is not about TRX only. This would pertains to the entire PM sector.

I look at this commentary a bit differently than you guys. I think about other people reading this who invest say in a thoousand shares. If they had taken to heart what you said last November and expected the shares to go up to say 8 or 10 they would now be down $2000. That is what I think about. This does not do much for creating a following for TRX.

Too much of this discussion is about ego. It's about who is right and who is wrong. With respect to your wager, I do not want to bet on the failure of TRX. You guys are much too much in the mode of thinking that I am some lurker short who wants the stock to go down.

This is about facts and reality nothing more. So far I have been 100% correct about the stock action. If we breach 6 then we are headed to 5.50. We have already breached the daily uptrend line that Von-Missed-It was so high on. This is an observation not designed to assign blame. It is simply fact and in classic T/A this implies a move lower. It is that simple.

Even Sinclair would agree. He has said that a 5 year old with a straight edge can see the stock action direction better than any adult. That is the principle.

If 6 does not hold then it is onto 5.50 and if that does not hold it's going to be a freefall. The number one way I see that happening is if the powers-that-be use the qe hyatus to trash gold and the PM sector. You know that is their nature.

Now I'd like to see a case made why breaching the daily uptrend line is not a case for prices below 6. Just because the indicators show TRX as oversold does not mean they cannot stay oversold.

In order for the above to be negated we would need a reversal here and now and a slicing through 7.50. Then the upside would become credible. Until 7.50 is taken out convincingly we are wading in a bucket of cow pie. That the stock went above 7.50 for a few moments does not count. We need it to go above 7.50 and keep climbing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply