Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Understand most PM shares may experience a severe downdraft. That does not mean they are going to worthlessness. Sinclair's saying that we could have a gold bull this summer makes me very cautious. While he seems accurate in broad strokes his precision timing is not that great for whatver reason.

1650 came and went so the summer gold bull can turn out to be the opposite.

It is clear that gold right now is scared and implying lower prices most likely to 1400. I am also glad that Norcini and Sinclair are finally talking about what I have been screaming aout for the last 6 months. Chiefly that PM shares are valued at $700 gold. This is what I have been saying all along. Their latest theory is that it is the fault of the hedge funds. That is coming into focus.

Sinclair's and Norcini's assertion that we could be at an inflection point where the funds take the long side might change shortly is plausible. Sinclair seems to think so and Norcini just says:"I don't know."

Right now the charts are pointing to a hard down direction for the PM shares. There is no hundred ways about it. There is an exception however. I have constructed a chart for myself of my own design that is implying a monster upside which is the only reason I've hung in there. This proprietary chart has mitigated the tape painting of the funds. If this chart fails and it should be within days if not weeks it is better to step aside and fast. I've unloaded a wad so far and saved myself a hundred grand in the last few weeks. I can always buy back in later if my chart follows through. I do have over 50k shares left.

If this chart follows through, then there is some weird, weird conclusions coming in. One is that TRX could be at 60 by year end first quarter of next year. A very bizarre conclusion. It won't be too hard to see if this is in the plan because events would arise to create such conditions. I'm not talking about TRX related events. These would be world related events.

What do I know!

New Message
Please login to post a reply