Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Could not disagree more.

A speculation by definition is a risk. Your use of words not mine.

I own 55k shares. Why do I own them? I realize the opportunity inherent and I also realize the risk. After owning the stock for 6 years I have experienced the risk. It is not until you clearly understand the risk involved that you can make the right decisions.

I have always gotten the impression that you guys want to hide the risk which makes one wonder why? It has nothing to do with helping the shorts and everything with making an informed. It is up to the shareholder to make the decisions. It is not up to you to make them for the shareholder.

If some shareholder decides to sell and the stock keeps going up then it won't be because they had not been informed. Lately, I have seen Sinclair, Norcini and Geier go on the offensive and refute attacks on TRX in a thoughtful manner. This is what they should have done 6 years ago. This is credible PR. Until recently, Sinclair's approach to answering inquisitive questions was to accuse the questioner of being a lacky for the shorts and to get lost. That is terrible PR and very arrogant. This arena is not a trading pit where the game is to out intimidate your fellow traders. Shareholders always have the option to take their cookies and go elsewhere.

As I said I am glad to see intelligent responses to ad hominem attacks. That will go a long way to keeping shareholders in by not treating them like children and hiding the debate.

New Message
Please login to post a reply