Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Educate us how to find out what the short positions are and how you know what the supply left over is.

I immigrated to this country several decades ago with 50 bucks in my pocket and nothing else.

The only way I ever succeeded at anything was to analyze what could go wrong with a project and what I would do if a project to make a sizeable amount of money went bad. I always had multiple backup plans. This would ensure that my financial downside was minimal so that I could recover and get back in the game.

This worked very, very well for me.

It never scared me to consider the downside. It is only realistic so that if there is a downside you know what to do. Go immigrate to a foreign country with 50 bucks in your pocket and you will soon learn to think about the down side, It has nothing to do with fear and everything to do with realism and making educated guesses tipping the odds to success. To not consider the downside and how it might occur is a recipe for failure.

Those who cannot look at the downside in any profitable proposition are children who should stay out of the game.

New Message
Please login to post a reply